- Exciting news and recognition for members of the Makowski Lab in 2015
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Jillian Hamilton received the North Carolina Dietetic Association’s Outstanding Dietetics Student Award for 2012. She was honored at the NCDA Awards & Recognition Lunch at the NCDA Annual Meeting on April 15th, 2012. Congratulations, Jillian!
Yuanyuan Qin, doctoral candidate, is one of 12 finalists selected for the American Society for Nutrition (ASN) Graduate Student Research Awards competition at the 2012 Experimental Biology meeting in San Diego April 2012. She will participate in an oral competition … Continue reading
Gina Sacks, BSPH candidate, was selected by the Dept of Nutrition to receive the Joseph Edozien Outstanding Undergraduate Award. Congratulations Gina!