Yuanyuan Qin, doctoral candidate, is one of 12 finalists selected for the American Society for Nutrition (ASN) Graduate Student Research Awards competition at the 2012 Experimental Biology meeting in San Diego April 2012. She will participate in an oral competition for a chance to win a cash prize and will present a poster. She has been awarded funds to cover travel costs to attend the meeting. Congratulations, Yuanyuan!
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award