Jillian Hamilton received the North Carolina Dietetic Association’s Outstanding Dietetics Student Award for 2012. She was honored at the NCDA Awards & Recognition Lunch at the NCDA Annual Meeting on April 15th, 2012. Congratulations, Jillian!
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega