- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award
- Fred and Pearle McCall and MaryAnn C. Farthing Scholarship!
Monthly Archives: October 2012
Congratulations to Amy R. Johnson, Ph.D., a postdoctoral fellow in the lab of Liza Makowski, for being chosen to receive a Keystone Symposia Scholarship to attend the Jan. 2013 meeting ‘Metabolic Control of Inflammation and Immunity’ in Colorado.
Congratulations to Amy R. Johnson, Ph.D., a postdoctoral fellow in the lab of Liza Makowski for winning the postdoc chalk talk competition focusing on her project “The Role of Substrate Metabolism and Macrophage Activation in Obesity” in September at the … Continue reading