Congratulations to Amy R. Johnson, Ph.D., a postdoctoral fellow in the lab of Liza Makowski, for being chosen to receive a Keystone Symposia Scholarship to attend the Jan. 2013 meeting ‘Metabolic Control of Inflammation and Immunity’ in Colorado.
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award