Photo from Keystone Metabolic Control of Inflammation, Breckenridge, CO 2013 Ebru Erbay, currently at Bilkent University in Turkey (http://www.bilkent.edu.tr/index.html), and Liza trained together at Harvard School of Public Health in the lab of Gokhan Hotamisligil (http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/gsh-lab/). Pictured with Ebru’s family.
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award