- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award
- Fred and Pearle McCall and MaryAnn C. Farthing Scholarship!
Monthly Archives: March 2013
Amy Johnson, Ph.D. won the postdoc talk competition at the 2013 McAllister Heart Institute/Intravascular Biology symposium at UNC March 12, 2013. Yuanyuan Qin, 3rd year graduate student in the Makowski lab, presented a poster. http://www.med.unc.edu/mhi
Dr. Amy Johnson, postdoctoral fellow in the Makowski lab, was invited to present her work in a short presentation entitled “The manipulation of macrophage glucose metabolism alters inflammatory response”at the McAllister Heart Institute/Intravascular Biology Symposium March 12, 2013. Link to … Continue reading