Dr. Amy Johnson, postdoctoral fellow in the Makowski lab, was invited to present her work in a short presentation entitled “The manipulation of macrophage glucose metabolism alters inflammatory response”at the McAllister Heart Institute/Intravascular Biology Symposium March 12, 2013. Link to event here.
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award