Dr. Amy Johnson, postdoctoral fellow in the Makowski lab, was invited to present her work in a short presentation entitled “The manipulation of macrophage glucose metabolism alters inflammatory response”at the McAllister Heart Institute/Intravascular Biology Symposium March 12, 2013. Link to event here.
- Celebration of Undergraduate Research poster award
- Exciting news and recognition for members of the Makowski Lab in 2015
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression