- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award
- Fred and Pearle McCall and MaryAnn C. Farthing Scholarship!
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Megan Huang, a Bachelors in Science in Public Health (BSPH) undergrad in Liza Makowski’s lab, was awarded a Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) from Office for Undergraduate Research (OUR) to fund summer research on the role of metabolism in macrophage … Continue reading