Yuanyuan Qin, doctoral graduate student in the Makowski lab was awarded a $1,000 Sabin Family Travel Grant from the UNC McAllister Heart Institute to attend the 2013 FASEB-ASN meeting where she was invited to orally present her project on lipid metabolism in macrophages.
- Exciting news and recognition for members of the Makowski Lab in 2015
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)