- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award
- Fred and Pearle McCall and MaryAnn C. Farthing Scholarship!
Monthly Archives: September 2013
Dr. Liza Makowski (Nutrition) received a grant to address NCI provocative question PQA2 “how does obesity affect cancer risk”. The title is Reversing Carcinogenic Effect of Obesity on Basal-like Breast Cancer. It is a 2 year grant for $352,000. Link … Continue reading