The Office for Undergraduate Research (OUR) awarded Luma Essaid (BSPH ’14) a Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF) for research in the Makowski Lab. Luma was also awarded a $2,000 Scholarship through UNC Health Care’s Volunteer Association! Congrats Luma!
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega
- The Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award