Congratulations to Luma Essaid, BSPH ’15, who has been awarded the Tom and Elizabeth Long Research Award for 2014-2015 from Honors Carolina at UNC-CH.
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression
- Gold Summer Undergraduate Research Fellowship (SURF)
- Gillings School of Global Public Health chapter of Delta Omega