Makowski Lab doctoral candidate Alyssa Cozzo was selected by the Department of Nutrition as the recipient of the Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry for 2014-2015. She was chosen by the nutritional biochemistry division for her strong academic ability and potential to contribute to the field of nutritional biochemistry. Congratulations Alyssa!
- Celebration of Undergraduate Research poster award
- Exciting news and recognition for members of the Makowski Lab in 2015
- Ethel J. Coleman Endowed Scholarship in Nutritional Biochemistry
- UNC BCERP launches website to assess personal breast cancer risk
- Weight loss reversed obesity-induced HGF/c-Met pathway and basal-like breast cancer progression